Hawaiian Quilt Snowflake Links and References
Interesting Resources for Hawaiian History and Culture
- Hawaiian Folk Tales Project Gutenberg
- Kamehameha Day a public holiday of the state of Hawaii in the United States.
- Flag of Hawaii Day
- Kamehameha IV
- Queen Emma of Hawaii
- Pearl Harbor Day
Hawaiian Petroglyphs, Sand Drawings & Rock Art
- Big Island Hawaii Petroglyphs Let's Go Hawaii
- Kahiko.com Excellent site for learning about Hawaiian petroglyphs
- Petroglyphs Hawaiian Rock Art This site sells replicas of Hawaiian petroglyphs. Their petroglyphs are carved one at a time from photographs taken at actual rock art sites.
- Slide Show with large photos of Hawaiian Petroglyphs plus smaller thumbnail images that click to large photos - nice reference site for North American rock art too.
Society and Language
- Hawaiian Folk Tales, A Collection of Native Legends
- Hawaiian Legends
- Hawaii Public Library
- Glossary of Hawaii Native Language
- Original Hawaiian Flag
- Honolulu Zoo
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Sea Life Park
- Hawaiian Tour Guide